Active Rain Real Estate Network


You can find great local El Paso, Texas real estate information on Localism.com Patti Olivas is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Loan officers that lie to you

I am having a very frustrating week with National Lenders that lie to you.

I have a loan that was suppose to close on May 27th and here we are on the 18th of June and it still had not closed. Yikes. The lender keeps telling me it will be ready to close on "Friday" well here it is on Friday and now it is still in underwriting and no one can seem to tell me why or when it will even get out.

On a happier note, my local lenders are not having any problems closing. I am going to only work with local lenders and on my listings ask the sellers to put in writing that they will not accept contracts from 2 lenders in particular.

The real estate market in El Paso is pretty good so go with those local lenders and lets get them closed.

If you need information about living in El Paso, Texas try out my new site.

No comments: